We’ve worked with hundreds of companies to make a splash at trade shows and conferences, with every kind of space from massive two-story booths with half a dozen demo stations, to after-show receptions featuring headliner entertainment, to a straightforward 10’x10’ drape and table booth.
One thing is true regardless of the event—it’s important to have a great idea and eye-catching graphics, but your event investment really pays off when you execute the details.
Execution is Key to Getting Results One recent example of this was last week at the Channel Partners Evolution show in Philadelphia. We helped InSpeed Networks update their corporate messaging, then created a booth that leveraged it in an eye-catching way.
Here are the highlights:
- Demo station also ran a customer testimonial videoPit crew shirts for booth staff so they were easy to spot
- Collateral and advertising with key messaging/theme
- Participation in speaker panel
- PR efforts timed to create interview opportunitiesAdvertising in show programSocial media to amplify
- Fun, interactive racing game
Make no mistake—it takes a team that understands both the big picture and the details, to execute and ensure events run smoothly.
The results? InSpeed had non-stop traffic in the booth, while many of their competitors were waiting for people to stop and engage with them.
Want to make your next event stand out? Give me a call or email me: email@example.com 925.699.7921